Organizing Introductory Questions
Please copy and paste these questions and submit your responses (with RESUME attached) to email@example.com with the subject line: Organizing Introductory Questions: First & Last Name
1. Do you have a reliable vehicle? What kind?
2. Describe a time you've used your organizational skills (in a physical space)
3. Do you consider yourself to be strong and in good shape? (This is a much more physical position than most people realize) Can you lift heavy objects/go up and down stairs multiple times a day/ work for 10 hour increments?
4. Do you have a lot of energy?
5. Describe your work ethic
6. Why did you apply for this position?
7. What are you looking to get out of this position?
8. How do you propose you will help this company grow? (Still a small business, looking for people who understand that and who are willing to grow with us and progress with Clutterless Home Solutions)
9. What is your current availability? Are you willing to work on the weekends? Are you up for working full time? (40+ hours)
10. Would you be interested in other positions in the company (looking for a manager/lead for organizers as the company grows)?
11. How comfortable are you with selling? (Very crucial role, especially if interested in management position)
12. Would you be open and willing to do cleaning jobs if/when there is not an organizing client a certain day of the week?
13. Do you work well with people? Are you opinionated? Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult person and how you handled it.
14. We offer our clients different package types -- are you willing and able to work 10 hour shifts? (on your feet, working with or without clients)
15. Are you comfortable working without a client present?
16. Are you allergic to anything?
17. Would you say you're always/sometimes/rarely on time?
18. How are you about phone/text communication?
19. Are you responsible?
20. Are you willing and able to perform other duties that are included in this position? (Shopping assistance, taking excellent before and after photos, donation assistance, consignment and selling assistance?)
21. Describe your dream job.
22. List 3 (non-personal) references
23. Please send your availability for the next two weeks (as much as you know) for audition and training days.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Talk Soon, CHS Team